You need to know that the toxin created by these infections, fester and become worse with time, while in this oral environment......and obviously seep into the rest of our inside, spreading poison, throughout. It is not uncommon, that people have become "septic"....and many have died from secondary infection and http://www.yelp.com/biz/rose-street-dental-traverse-city-2 other issues.
If your area has colleges and/or Universities, with Medical/Dental Depts, call them to inquire as to their Dental Student programs. Final year students, while being carefully supervised by experienced Dentists, accept patients and do not charge for this. Also, most communities have free health clinics.
Whatever you have to do.....do it. Please do not ignore this or attempt to "fix" yourself.